AN Community > AN Community

Moving on

<< < (3/5) > >>

Helga:
Let me add my thanks. Your's was one of the first ANA greetings I received after my dx. Thanks for your straightforward support and encouragement. Always unbiased and well informed. You will be missed. Best of luck in all your future endeavors.

Helga

Soundy:
just popping in and want to say thanks for advise, insight  and support you have given since I first posted here...

MDemisay:
Dear Jim,

Thanks for all you have done for all of us, but in particular for me......I shall miss you Jim! Keep up with being close to God, and  thank you for your insight into things Godly, from your perspective as a Pastor. Alas, all good things must come to an end. Keep up the good work and PM me at anytime.

Farewell, my friend!

Mike

cathyroe:
Thank you so much for your care and support. You've made a huge difference in my life with your positive outlook and your success story. I know we will all miss you and keep you in our prayers when we count our blessings.
Cathy

MLB57:
 :)Hi Jim,

Many thanks for the many hours/years ;D you put into Moderating.. I know that was a major commitment!  and I still remember fondly the ANA brunch that we sat next to each other and I met you and your lovely wife.. Hopefully we will have a brunch sometime this year..I do miss them!

Best always to you and yours!!

Mary (AKA Grammy).. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version