Treatment Options > Radiation / Radiosurgery

Cyber Knife Treatment 2/7/07

<< < (2/4) > >>

pearchica:
Brucifer if it's of any comfort- I was late to my stanford appointment last week, but they were sweethearts and still saw me.  Also weren't too bothered that I was late... I don't know but this crowd is relaxed....

However, I booked a hotel that is 2 miles from the hospital just to make sure I'm not late again.. it was too nerve wracking last Friday.  And I actually started to cry in the car (the first time I have done this the entire process!) ... So cut yourself some slack, unfortunately, traffic happens.

(And I will be leaving an hour to go 2 miles, just because I don't want to be freaked out again)! Take care of yourself- Phyl is right, there is something to be said for having the elephant off your back.  Take care, Annie

Mark:
Annie,

You're definitely an overachiever, I mean wine after the first day, really  :o. maybe you'll start a new tradition with a glass after each treatment.  ;D

Mark

Lorenzo:
Get there early, and go to the cafe in the cancer centre for a nice espresso or juice while waiting. That was my routine! After treatment, it was usually a walk over to the Cantor Arts Centre and lunch at the cafe there. No wine though, not sure why!
Ciao
Lorenzo

marystro:
Hi Annie,

We took the campus tour and it was fun with my 8-year old and hubby.  It is such a nice campus and we mingled with the students and crowds at the book store.  Lots of cool places to hang out.  We sometimes just sat around the fountain and soaked up the sun.  Not sure what the weather is like this week but we had fun in the summer at Stanford and San Francisco ::) :D ;D

Mary

BevM:
Hi Annie:  I read your last post first, OOPs!   So I see your last treatment is Friday.  If you want to stop in Petaluma for a break on your way home, give me a call -xxx-xxx-xxxx or cell  xxx-xxx-xxxx and we could meet for coffee.  I also understand if you want to zip on home.

Bev

(Bev, I edited your phone numbers as it is not wise to post them publically on the internet for safety sake........I hope you understand.  Suggestion would be to email the info to Annie..... Thanks Phyl)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version