AN Community > AN Community

Surgery set for 11/3 at House

(1/4) > >>

sdf350:
My husband Scott (the soon to be former AN patient) is upstairs starting to pack...and our youngest son- Kevin (16 yrs old) just gave me a tutorial on how to use the digital camera and download the pictures onto my laptop and insert them in mail- ... I've taken step-by-step idiot notes on what  to do since I am planning on taking his digital camera and my laptop with us-- I am looking forward to meeting with Amylynn and Linda and taking pictures of everyone to show you all that everybody is doing great after their surgeries and all well on the road to recovery!! We will be leaving from New York on Wednesday, 11/1 and Scott's surgery is on 11/3...Keep all those good vibes coming!! I will keep in touch with you all!

Stella

nancyann:
Stella:  wishing Scott and you good thoughts.  You guys are in my prayers.  (Wow, alot of people having surgery lately.)  God bless, Nancy

Joef:
good luck! .. I'll be thinking of ya!

Palace:
Hi there........

Thanks to each and everyone of you who wrote on the forum with support and educating us as we travel this foreign and unknown journey.

Good luck with your surgery at House,

Palace

matti:
Keeping you and Scott in my prayers and sending good and healing vibes your way. I love it that our kids are able to tutor us, I would be so lost without their knowledge.

Take care and looking forward to updates and pictures.

hugs,
Cheryl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version