Post-Treatment > Post-Treatment

Visions and "PEyote" trips after surgery

(1/2) > >>

ixta:
I was wondering how many people had visions or semi hallucinations when they closed their eyes 1-4 days after surgery.
Perhaps it has to do with losing the hearing or the nerves trying to shoot off but not connecting.

I always had the image of a macro lens close up of like orange skin like texture, and Hairs or porcupine quills shooting up from pores in the skin,
then there were bare patches in the skin, and I would make an effort to "photoshop" stamp the blank areas with the quills.
Auditory or "auditorily"-I would here pinging, ray guns, or a off key piano accordion going off in my deaf ear. Now its just silent like a dark cave with no light.

jerseygirl:
Hi,

I think that must be steroids; they are known to do that. I had what you described but it dissapeared after I was taken off the steroids.

Eve

Denise:
I hallucinated while in rehab, but i was not given steroids.  i was given morphine.  I heard a party going on in the next room, it was loud, I called my sister and told her. The next day she came to visit me and the room next to mine was completely empty no one had been in that room for a few days. i also saw eyes looking at me from the bathroom door.  I quit taking morphine after that.
Denise

HeadCase2:
 I can remember some nightmarish dreams while on steriods in the hospital.  I wasn't able to fall fully to sleep while on the steriods, only "down" to dream level, but not deep sleep.  A few days of that can make you feel out of sorts.
  Denise, as far as morphine, now you know where Egar Allen Poe came up with some of his story ideas.
Regards,
 Rob

redgrl:
I had horrible dreams in the hospital. Both times. I guess i didn't even think to ask about them or if it could be the steriods. Glad to know  I'm not crazy~ ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version