Watch and Wait > For those in the 'watch and wait' status

Still Stable - Watch and Wait going on 7 years

<< < (2/3) > >>

PurrfectHappiness:
GayleWynne:

That is fantastic and encouraging news!  Very happy for you!  :)

Thank you for sharing your news.

I was recently diagnosed 3 mos ago with a 9x5x5mm in left ear.  I am hopeful in “W&W” mode and remaining positive and strong.

I suffer from tinnitus, off balanceness, and fatigue but am managing well.

~Kind Regards to all

Neversat:
Diagnosed Nov17 with 3x4mm lesion. Just had 3rd MRI with no growth. Did you get contrast with the T3 MRI. All MRI’s with contrast in last 7 months and am really not a fan. Doctor says have to have contrast to see tumor that small. Glad to here you have had no growth in 7 yrs. Take care

KristenWS:
That is wonderful news.  How do you manage symptoms with watch and wait.  I have just been diagnosed with 1 cm AN.  My symptoms are horrific.  Dizzy, balance, fatigue, clogged ear feeling, ringing in the ears.  I have first otologist appointment this week but so anxious (and my anxiety gives me AN like symptoms - bad cycle) and I just want to feel like myself again.  Congrats to you!

jsteph:
Kristin, sorry that you are having such difficult symptoms.

I've had an AN for over 3 years now and am watching and waiting. I too have had difficult symptoms over the whole time .  I have nearly complete hearing loss on my AN side, fatigue, intermittent eye pain blurriness, and neck and shoulder muscle ache that ebbs and flows throughout the day and night making it hard to sleep and feel rested. It's the Pitts but I have gotten used to it somewhat. I also have balance problems though this is one symptom that has improved some over the years. I had difficulty walking straight during the first year or two. I'd walk with friends or family and I'd constantly bump people next to me! Now I don't have as much trouble though I don't walk the way I used to.  I don't have the wonky sensation as much as I did before.

There is hope for watcher/waiters. My An hasn't grown over 1 1/2 years now.

ryankohler:
Hello All!
I was diagnosed in 2013. My little tumor is 2mm and has been stable for 5 years. SSD, dizziness, and tinnitus cause me grief everyday, but at this moment I am not willing to take the risks associated with treatments. I love to read the experiences of others as each one of you battle the issues with w & w, surgery and other treatments. I’ve been very frustrated as of late with my ssd and tinnitus. Trying to find that happy place during the day AND night. Kiddos to all of you battling this annoying critter!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version