General Category > Inquiries

Are my symptoms going away?

<< < (2/2)

Boppie:
Oh yes, get the MRI.  One can ignore hearing loss and be convinced that it isn't that bad after all.  But AN's can be silently growing and one can feel quite strong and healthy right up to the moment of treatment.  If there is an AN you want to know its present size and position.

thecakes:
  Ingy,

the symptoms can come and go.  Get the MRI.  Sorry to say. My hearing improved alot before my surgery.  I got excited and called the dr. and he said sometimes that will happen.  I guess maybe the tumor shifted to a different spot.  But if its a slow growing tumor, I always wondered how can this sudden movement accure?????

Ingy M:
Yeah, it is funny. The fullness has disapated slightly and my hearing is a bit better. I still have pain and the headaches and are still there. Also the diziness has returned...
Oh well, we'll see soon enough.

Nancy Drew:
Yes, my symptoms come and go also.  Some days I literally think is this "all in my head"?  Sorry for trying to be funny because an AN is not funny at all.  But then we do have to find some laughs sometimes.  Wishing the best to all who leave their comments on this board.  If we didn't care, or if we weren't concerned, we wouldn't be looking here or writing here.  Hang in there, and I will too.  Nancy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version