Post-Treatment > Headaches

Skull and Headaches - help from Australia...

<< < (2/2)

ritapotenza:
Hi Shnicki and Patti

I would have responded sooner but I have been in a world of pain these last few days.  Patti - I have had one go at the cranial therapy.  My therapist told me it would take a few treatments to get the benefits so I am definitely going to keep at it.  Thanks for the tip!

Shnicki - it's still early days for you, so hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones where you do just get better naturally over time :) I found that after 6 months I was starting to see an improvement, but then unfortunately, I had to undergo radiation therapy, and then things started going backwards again.  For me, the triggers tend to be lying/sitting down, stress and exposure to excess stimulation (that then triggers by vestibular reaction and then the skull pain).  But sometimes, there seems to be no link at all.  unfortunately, once I get them, my episodes can last for days :(  Everyone certainly is different, so I am still hopeful that things will naturally get better over time, as I also hope that they will for you.  Keep in touch and let me know how you go.

Rita

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version