AN Community > AN Community

Linda;s out of hospital...

(1/3) > >>

lmurray69:
 I got released to day still to stay at seton Hall for a week but I am doing great. Little dry eye,  I lost 2 days but hay no pain no gain right..I could never say enough about DR.House ,stephen.sults..they are the best..There was people even from  south koria there a  older man...There was a 17 yr old gril from Illinois that has 3  tumors one on one side and 2 on other ..so she is deaf now on both sides..I do hope that you will all put her on your prayer list..Thanks for being there for me and Amy..she flew home today..2 bit the dust..but I am glad I will always have my An Family LInda at house ear institute....

Desilu:
Hi Linda,

So glad to hear that you are doing well, (Amy too). Doesn't it feel good that it's all over? Take one day at a time and listen to your doctors. House Ear Institute is awesome, I'm sure you know what I mean. Do lots of walking, it will help if you have balance issues.  You might want to enjoy yourself and take a tour of the stars homes while your there. If you take a cab to the Biltmore Hotel they will pick you up (the tour company) and drive you all around. It's pretty neat and you really don't have to do much walking. Might as well see the sights while you are there. I will keep both you and Amy in my prayers.  Ann

Obita:
HELLO POSTIE!!!

What good news - thanks for checking in and best of luck in the weeks to come.

Kathy

Palace:
Holiday Gift...........what better present than to get this "thing" which is *hanging* before us, OVER!  The waiting can be also "taxing" upon the brain.

I'm a wreck waiting, myself.  I'm hanging in there and think about those who are getting their TX done.

GOOD FOR YOU!  I'm so happy Linda is out of the hospital...........

Palace

Captain Deb:
Yay for Linda!!!! No more AN!!! I know how distressed you have been about getting rid of the pesky varmint and now it's gone!!!! Good for you, girl. Aren't those docs out there the best? They have so much respect and regard for their patients, not to mention compassion. I'm so glad you chose to go there--you will never have to second guess your decision.
Best of Luck to you and keep us posted.
Love and smooches,
Capt Deb 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version