Treatment Options > Microsurgical Options

Surgery date nov 1st,2006

(1/4) > >>

lmurray69:
I am so very pleased to inform you that I have a date of nov 1st, My husband and I are driving so will leave here the 23rd oct visite kin folk on the way.. I know Amy will be there but has surgery the 26th of oct.. wish her well our prayers are with her too. I want to thank you all for being here when I needed a friend. All my stupied ?'s and not so stupied, but you answered them all.. I told the Dr at HOuse that this group says the are #1 and I am so glad that they chose to do mine ..Thanks again..Linda

Boppie:
Hi Linda,  You will be home and happy by the holidays.  Christmas will be especially wonderful for you.   I will be thinking of you.  Hang in there.  Savor your time and visits with family.  Calm will envelope you.

My surgery was Dec 15 and I was very happy to be home and with my family for Christmas.

Captain Deb:
You will surely get to meet Amylynn! I met a woman, a fellow sailor,  thru this forum (the old AN Listserve), who had her surgery a week before mine--I had dinner with her in the cafeteria at St Vincents the two nights before my surgery. She had just had hers and was doing so well, it really boosted my confidence.  We are still good friends and she has visited me here in NC.  You will meet quite a few AN patients at Seton Hall. Good Luck, Linda, you are in great hands!

Capt Deb 8)

Battyp:
Best of luck to you Linda.  Sounds like you're heading to a party with amylynn joining you!

amylynn:
You can bet that amylynn knows how to party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See ya soon Murray!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version