AN Community > AN Community

I'll be on the port at Maui for my pickup- soon!

<< < (2/2)

matti:
God Bless our moms!!!! Mine came to stay with me also, my hubby was a wonderful caregiver, but mom's just seem to know what you need without asking :)

Hang in there, you know we are all praying for you. I hope you have stock pile of good movies to watch at night.

Seems like most women who are put on decadron, clean alot. Do men ???  May have to get my hubby some ;)

hugs and :-*,
Cheryl

suelay:
My situation was also similar and they likewise put me on a 2d round of steroids.  In about 3 weeks, my facial function returned to basically normal--i can see a teeny bit of difference but no one else does.  The steroids really did a number on me though--couldn't sleep, my face and neck became all puffy,etc. but I finished taking them as prescribed and am happy to say that most of the fat face is gone--my cheeks, chin and neck are still a little fuller but nothing like they were last week and I have only been off them for a couple of weeks so I'm told I should expect more improvement.  I would be careful not to overeat though as steroids do tend to increase appetitie. Hang in there. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version