General Category > AN Issues

Good Results

(1/1)

mema:
Hi everyone,                                                                                                                                                                             

Just got back from my Doctors visit.  Everything looks great.  AN is measuring 2mm smaller.  No bad necrosis around the radiated site area.  He also gave me some answers to this silly brain wave movement I get. #1  A nerve can be inflamed from the radiation, and giving spasms.  #2  Radiation causes arthritus to get worse, which I have  in my neck.  The chills I get before these spasms are caused by a big word I forgot(should take a tape recorder when I go).  Anyway he described it as something to do with the blood vessels causing the chills.  He made sense.  Anyway can  breathe alot easier for another year until my  next MRI.  Oh and he said a glass of red wine with dinner would not hurt me or my headaches.  To experiment with different types to see if I can find one that doesn't agrivate them.  And also I will continue to hydrate.                                                                                                           

mema

neal r. lyons:
GOOD FOR YOU MEMA-THAT THING HAS SHRUNK!  HOPE YOU FIND A GOOD WAY TO COPE WITH YOUR ARTHRITUS AND YOUR BRAIN THING!  DOES THE APPLICATION OF HEAT SUCH AS HEATING PADS HELP ARTHRITUS?  ENJOY THAT RED WINE-YOU'VE EARNED IT!   NEAL

zjane:
Really good news!  I'm happy for you!  ;D

pearchica:
Mema: glad to know all is going to plan :P! Yeah-go have that glass of wine! Annie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version