Post-Treatment > Facial Issues

Hemifacial spasm 6 years post-surgery

<< < (3/3)

doody73:
After having another MRI and consulting with a new ENT doctor about Botox and anti-virals, I saw my chiropractor for a back problem. I mentioned the facial spasms and he checked my jaw. A couple of light taps later, my muscles relaxed and spasms and twitching stopped. My ENT's response when I told her? "Keep seeing your chiropractor." From what my chiropractor said, because of the facial muscles not being "quite right", my jaw was out of alignment which in turn made my muscles spasm more.

It's worth a try!

Luxuriousbeauty:
Hello,
It's been 3 months sinceI had radiation for AN on my right side.  I am starting to get eye and upper lip twitches.  At first I thought that it was psychological, I could not see anything, but it has become more often & stronger.  This morning I looked in the mirror and I could really tell.   Started reading before running to Urgent Care. Your postings have been very helpful, I will wait to call the Radiologist office tomorrow & get a referral for a Neurologist.   The antiviral tip sounds great.  I read that vitamin D & blueberries are very helpful.   Thank you all. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version