General Category > AN Issues

Connect with ANA Peer Mentors - available to newbies

<< < (2/28) > >>

Stevey:
PPearl,

Was a big help to me, found it before discussion forum, thanks, I highly recommend it!

Cheers,

Steve

Mark:
Phyl,

How did you go about getting on the WTT list for ANA. As you know I'm on the CPSG and Stanford call lists and would certainly be willing to talk with anyone through the ANA.

Mark

ppearl214:
Hi Mark,

give the ANA a phone call and let them know! :)  I can give you a character reference,.... you are one heck of a positive AN character :)

I think you'd be great. Heck, you did phone time with me and you were an absolute gawd-send.

Phyl

Desilu:
Hi Phyl and Everyone,

I am on the willing to talk list for the ANA.  If you call them like you said, they will send you a form to fill out. It asks general questions about whether you had surgery or radiation, how was your outcome, etc. Then they will put your name on a list and when people call concerning AN's they send this list out to the" Newbies". I have received both emails and phone calls. I feel Blessed to be able to help! The WTT list was a great idea!  Ann

lmurray69:
pearl, I want on this list that they can call or email..add me.. What i dont know you do. but will always have support..Linda in MIsssouri....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version