Pre-Treatment Options > Pre-Treatment Options

Drug treatment

(1/3) > >>

hewei2004:
I remember seeing an old post here that taking honopure helps. Wonder how common is the experience.
Is there anyone else taking Honopure or Sulforaphane and witness shrinkage of VS?

donjehle:
I see that it has been a month since you posted this thread, hewel2004, and no one has responded yet.  I am not familiar with honopure.  Have you started taking it?  If so, have you noticed any difference?  I realize that you might not know if there was any shrinkage until your next MRI.  But I am curious to know what your experience has been (if you took it).

mwatto:
Hi I took it for a while and I juice broccoli every day - certainly Lisa M said it helped her. I work on the PAK-1 pathway so keeping inflammation low tho I take a number of supplements for this: ginger shots, bromelain, fucoidan, melatonin, boswellia, D3 and K2, fresh veggie juice (celery, broccoli, snowpea shoots, carrots, apple, beetroot). A while back I got help from Prof Maruto who studied Nf2 and PAK-1 and although I dont think I have this its the same pathway. Funny enough ivermectin and other compunds like curcumin, propolis, honopure also help though I dont take those at the moment. I also take the occasional low dose aspirin (I have a high salicyitate diet) and antihistamine. So my focus daily is anti viral, anti histamine, anti inflammatory. My 3 year MRI is stable. Good enough. I feel healthy despite 5 months side effects Pfizer one.

Clover131:
I started taking it about a month ago.  I found the "most bioavailable form" from France called BROQ.  In France it is called "Prostaphane." I also take Bio30, Boswellia, Curcumin, Aspririn, Honopure, Quercitin, Berberine, Vitamin D, and Green Tea Extract. 

donjehle:
You have a lot of knowledge about natural remedies, Clover131.  Why is it that you currently take what you do?  And what are the benefits of those supplements for AN?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version