General Category > AN Issues

AN Pressure and Tornado in Kansas

(1/1)

Dealy:
I know this has nothing to do with an AN. Well it kinda does- However it puts things in perspective about our individual lives and duration. I sure many of you by now have read about the devestation of Friday's Tornado in Greensburg, Kansas. This town is alittle over 100 miles from where I live in Kansas. As a matter of fact we are under a tornado watch today for our city. It is dark out and an omnipresent sky. yesterday my ear felt all kind of pressure in it-also does today. We have no relation in this town but I am familiar . I used to go their once a week when I was a Sipervisor for A Convenience Store company-had a store there. probably gone now-90% of town was destroyed. I guess this really hit me today. As a matter of fact my wife works every evening-except Weekends and I usually go to bed early during the week. So if sirens went off while she was gone-I would never hear them=since I am for the most part profoundly deaf now from this monster we call an AN. Well I just wanted too let some of yiou know. This event really hit close too home. Ron

TP:
Ron I am so sorry to hear about what happened in your state. I've been to Kansas several times on business and it is a lovely state with some of the nicest folks I've ever worked with over the years.

I live in Florida and after our area had a devastating tornado several months ago in central Florida I went out and bought two radio storm sirens. I too lost my hearing on one side and cannot hear very well when sleeping on my good side. I understand if you are alone in your home how upsetting that could be. I've also noticed that there are times that I feel pressure in my head from the weather which in my area seems to change on a frequent basis.

Our prayers are with you!

lmurray69:
I too am sorry for the little town, wish I could be well enough to help those people..It is ashame,,My prayers are with you too..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version