Post-Treatment > Facial Issues

The Twitches

(1/2) > >>

LADavid:
Hi All

I think I had some good news.  I think my cheek and above the lip were twitching.  But I'm not sure if it was what I need to be getting excited about.  Does any one know --is it like something is trying to happen -- an involuntary pulling and moving -- a tiny spasm?  If it is, it's the first movement I've seen in three months.  And I'm starting to feel a soreness in the AN side of my face.  My eye and mouth are still drooping. I'm hoping the twitches are a good sign.

Have a good evening.
David

CROOKEDSMILE:
yes. that twitching you are talking about is great. I am having those and the doctors say any twitch or tingle is a good sign. I have some movement in my cheek and it was so small that you have to look at it just right to see the skin move. So don't expect a large movement at first. It is very subtle. BUT the twitching and under the skin spasms are awesome. Nerves are waking up.

nancyann:
Definitely a good sign David, as Crookedsmile can attest to.   I never had those twitches, so definitely a good thing, WONDERFUL NEWS!!

I love to hear when anyone starts getting twitches, movement (especially in your line of work).

Congratulations & continued healing my friend,    Nancy

leapyrtwins:
David -

congratulations on the twitching!  Didn't have it myself, but from what I've read on this forum all indications are that it's a good sign ;D

Jan

Kaybo:
David~
Did you ever think you would be excited over TWITCHES??  Probably not but who cares!!  YEA!!  TWITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What does this do for all the plans??  It is the 7th - is everything in motion??
K

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version