General Category > AN Issues

Acoustic Neuroma Lawsuits

<< < (3/4) > >>

v357139:
Good luck and hope you are well.

Glagier_2:
Has your verdict came as quite concerned about the verdict. Would be great if you can share it. Last week, my friend who works with a Los Angeles DUI lawyer told me that he is involved in a similar case and is quite worried about the outcome.

PaulW:
I guess a lot of these would be out of court settlements, making it hard to know how much they are.

mmilazzo:
I first had surgery last August, and now I need surgery again because they left a little to prevent facial paralysis. When I got my records and showed them to my new neurosurgeon (I moved across the country), there was an MRI in there from 2007, and the doctor asked what they said about my acoustic neuroma back then. I told him that no one told me I had an acoustic neuroma, and I could barely even remember getting the MRI back then, and the doctor showed me the MRI, and it was there, my little acoustic neuroma. My doctor said that if I came to him back then, he could have done a tiny bit of radiation (because it was still small and just in the auditory canal) and it probably could have all been taken care of, but now I am going to endure not just one but two surgeries.

I wonder if I should consult with a lawyer about that original MRI where they missed the acoustic neuroma?

arizonajack:

--- Quote from: mmilazzo on October 02, 2016, 09:41:24 pm ---
I wonder if I should consult with a lawyer about that original MRI where they missed the acoustic neuroma?

--- End quote ---

There may be an issue with the statute of limitation that would make a lawsuit time barred because the deadline might have passed.

Name your state and I can look it up for you.

Still, you pay nothing for an initial consultation with a medical malpractice attorney so it couldn't hurt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version