Post-Treatment > Cognitive/Emotional Issues

Concentration Issues

<< < (3/4) > >>

Soundy:

--- Quote from: ppearl214 on October 01, 2008, 05:50:37 am ---Bloke claims that once I start a topic of discussion with others... then the conversations continue, I will (once in a while) go completely off-topic and start a new conversation when the first one hasn't ended... for those of you I have spoken to on the phone or face to face.... you see that in me too?

Phyl

--- End quote ---

I do that and it confuses people ...I lose them in conversations ... people I am around alot are kinda used to it
now and fix things I screw up ... my kids tell me ... "Mom you're having a duh moment "

Gets funny when I return to a subject that  me and Joe were talking about this morning  only now I am talking to Tom and
poor Tom has no idea why we were discussing how many pounds of BBQ we need for Fall Festival Dinner and
suddenly he is told about the Tennessee Bean Bag chair and check that need to be picked up this afternoon
when he thought Joe  was in charge of that ... and Joe is headed off across the county to do what George
was gonna do because I had talked to George the night before and then picked up the conversation with Joe today
and he thinks he is now George ... and we ain't seen Harry in months  :o

Lets just say I can muddle up things ...  :)

cin605:
yup-yup!Toady i am signing papers & my sis calls so i talk for about 10 min than i go to look for papers.....Gone.....took me an hour of looking every where.Last week i lose my reading glasses look everywhere....they are on top of entertainment center in the middle of the living room... 3 days looked everywhere but every time i started looking for them i would forget i was looking for them& do something else...hmm

yardtick:
So glad I'm not alone ;D  My sons are ready to commit me some days.  Got to laugh ladies and gents, its the nature of the beast I'm afraid ;)

Anne Marie

mindyandy:
UGHHH....THIS IS SOOO ME.
I CANNOT HOLD A THOUGHT....OR REMEMBER WHAT I DID 10 MINUTES AGO...
SOMETIMES MY SPEECH...WELL ITS LIKE I CANT GET THE RIGHT WORD OUT....I DONT KNOW....ITS HAPPENED FOR OVER A YEAR NOW....?

MaryBKAriz:
I just want to say. DonnaLynn has a great website listed below. It was so helpful for me. I do have the concentration issues and many others this article EXPLAINS! I think it is great for family members also to help understand the REASON you are dealing with the many physical and emotional symptoms.

Take care all!

Mary 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version