Post-Treatment > Post-Treatment

On Edge All The Time

<< < (2/6) > >>

Brendalu:
Wow.......we can start a club!  I take lamectal to help the moods.  I can direct the anger at anyone and everyone.  Never used to be like that.  Everyone runs for cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  July 28th will be my two year milestone and I really thought that this would get better.  Anxiety attacks, panic attacks, you name it I have it.  Everytime I have another test run, I barely breathe until I get the results.  Not fun.
Brendalu

BB:
WAS COURIOUS ABOUT CYMBALTA, IS IT AN ANTI DEPRESSANT?  I WONDER HOW MANY OF US ARE ON MEDICENE FOR  FOR DEPRESSION OR ANXIETY ATTACKS, PRE AND POST SURGERY.  JUST GETTING READY TO GO TO MY DOCTOR FOR ANXIETY PROBLEMS.  I WAS PUT ON XANEX FOR JUST ONE MONTH, UNTIL THE DOCTOR  TRIES TO FIND SOMETHING TO WORK FOR ME, THAT DOESN'T MAKE MY BALANCE PROBLEM ANY WORSE.  PRE SURGERY I DID NOT RESPOND TO SEVERAL OF THE DEPRESSION MEDICENES.  SORRY SO MANY MISTAKES. BAD COMPUTER DAY FOR ME.  EYE'S ARE NOT WORKING GREAT.  WISH WE HAD SPELL CHECK.  ANY HOPE?  BB

BB:
THANKS BRUCE FOR THE INFO.  JUST TRYING TO GET INFORMATION TO TAKE INTO THE DOCTOR ON WHAT I  MIGHT TRY.  I KNOW EVERYONE HAS TALKED ABOUT DIFFERENT MED'S THEY HAVE USED, AND WAS GOING TO TALK TO THE DOCTOR ABOUT A VARITY OF MED'S TALKED ABOUT ON THE WEB SITE. I KNOW EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.  WHAT WORKS FOR ONE, MAY NOT WORK FOR ANOTHER.  SO MANY OF THEM CAUSED MY EYE PROBLEM TO BE WORSE.  HAS ANYONE STAYED ON XANEX FOR A WHILE?  LIFE AT HOME HAS BEEN VERY STRESSFULL, HOPE IT CALMS DOWN SOON, SO TEMPTED TO STAY ON WHAT I AM TAKING FOR A BIT LONGER AND MAYBE THINGS WILL CALM DOWN.  WOULD LIKE NOT TO TAKE ANYTHING, BUT SEEMS LIKE WITH ALL THE AN ISSUES AND LIFE PROBLEMS IT MIGHT BE HARD.  ANYWAY THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE.  BB

leapyrtwins:
Know the "on the edge" feeling all too well.  Have also been a little "short" with my kids lately.  I'm attributing it to fatigue; am now about 8 weeks postop and while I was fairly energetic when I returned to work full-time a couple of weeks ago, I'm finding that the last few days I'm exhausted.  I think some of my tiredness is due to getting back to my normal life - mowing the lawn (quite a dizzying experience that I didn't anticipate), driving more (rather than being driven), doing household chores that were being down for me (laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc.)  I'm trying to get more sleep, but haven't been too successful.  Hoping that this too shall pass  ;D

Dantheman:
I lose my patience with folks (mostly my kids) when I become fatigued. I'm a bit quicker and sharper to boot...

Dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version