AN Community > AN Community

What happened to Nate the PC Guy?

(1/3) > >>

Brendalu:
Whatever happened to Nate?  Does anyone know if he is okay or what is going on in his life?  I haven't seen a post from him in quite a while.  I miss the graphics and all that he had to say.  NAte, Nate, wherever you are...just say hi to let us know you're okay.
Brendalu

Joef:
speaking of graphics ... your avatar does not work anymore! (I cleared my cache, and now your image is gone)

Captain Deb:
I want Nate back--he was FUN!  I was stealing pics from his Photobucket (which he said was OK, but now the photobucket page is gone! Boo-hoo-hoo!

Capt Deb

Sue:
Yes, I've wondered about Nate too. And do you remember those posts from the military wife out on the island and her husband was so sick and the military was kind of being a poop about getting him some treatment and we told her to throw a FIT and finally they were going to take him to Germany for evaluation to find out what was wrong with him.  I think about them every now and then and wonder whatever happened with that story.  Gosh, sometimes we get the beginning of the story and not the end!!  I hope it all came out okay for them.

Curious minds want to know.......

Sue in Vancouver

Obita:
Hi -

I have not seen Nate since he moved and checked in once or twice.

Sue:  I do remember seeing the final post from those people that were in the Azores.  It was not an AN and if I remember right it was some kind of virus....I can't remember their username either....

Kathy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version