Watch and Wait > For those in the 'watch and wait' status

Finally made a decision

(1/6) > >>

Donna R:
Well, I just got back from a consultation with a neurosurgeon who does surgery along with my otolaryngologist, I made the decision for surgery, so now I just wait until they call with a date..I am still so nervous, but I am sure I am making the right decision...having an AN of 3cm, I think this is the best thing to do....I guess I do feel better finallly making the decision.....

kenneth_k:
Hi Donna.

I'm truly happy for you :) Making a decision for active treatment is a major milestone in the AN journey. It is of course very normal to feel nervous about the decision, but now you just have to lean back and trust the skilled professionals. You can still get all the advice you need from people at this forum.

I wish you all the best,

Kenneth

Jim Scott:
Hi, Donna ~

Congratulations on making that big decision.  Choosing a treatment is always difficult and often comes with much anxiety but now that you've crossed that Rubicon, you've finished one of the hardest parts of your AN 'journey'.  Try to be at peace with your decision and know that (a) it has to be done, and, (b) you have many people you've never met thinking of you and praying for you.  I think you'll be O.K.  :)

Please let us know when you have a firm date for your surgery and post it on the 'AN Treatment Calendar' - http://my.calendars.net/AN_Treatments.

If you have any difficulty doing that, just send a moderator a PM and ask them to post it for you.  We're happy to do so.  :)

Jim

EJTampa:
Hi Donna,

You've just completed one of the toughest parts of your AN journey.  You have made the decision to get it treated.  Another tough part of the journey is waiting for surgery day to come :).  We will be praying for a successful surgery and quick recovery!  Let us know when you have a date!

Ernie

Mickey:
I think thats a great decision. With a AN of 3cm probably best thing to do and move on. With technology today eveyrthing will be fine. Its normal to be nervous but the hard part of making a decision is done. Prayers are with you, Mickey

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version