AN Community > AN Community

Magic Scarf next journey

<< < (2/23) > >>

LADavid:
It's great to see that the scarf is still making its journey.  At one time it got a bit lost.  I've seen it pass through LA a few times.  If you happen to see this post, Mindy, how many entries are there now?  If memory serves, Debbi was the first to wear the magic scarf in about April 2008.  CindyJ did a history of it a year or two ago.

CHD63:
I made a copy of all of the pages up through mine, but I did not count the entries.  If Mindy does not know how many there were, I will look it up and count the entries.

Hope Dave is all right.  He has not responded to my email yet.

Clarice

mindyandy:
David I'm not sure how many enteries their were. I do remember reading the stories. I saw Davecz was online here yesterday. He didn't post. I'm sure he will when he is ready. I should have met up with you and the LA gang while I was there.

Mindy

CHD63:
Just had an email from Dave.  He was back in the hospital/ICU with an extreme electrolyte imbalance.  Home now and doing better.  He asked me to post a quick note explaining why he has not been posting.  Hopefully he will feel up to it again soon.  A scary time, for sure!

Clarice

mindyandy:
Glad to hear he is doing better. I had low potassium during and after surgery. Was on IV for 2 days. Hope to hear from him soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version