General Category > AN Issues

The 4th of JULY Bang!!

(1/2) > >>

Rc Moser:
So, how many of us hid under a pillow while the fireworks were Going off!  Made my an side BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I went in the house and stuck my head under a pillow! :-[

Jeanlea:
The fireworks didn't bother me.  I think we were far enough away.  But I was plugging my good ear during the parade.  All those sirens were loud!

Jean

Betsy:
So that's why my tinnitis got worse all of a sudden!!  Here in Pennslyvania, you can buy all sorts of fireworks (even in the grocery store!) so it was pretty much non-stop banging and booming all day Wednesday.  Yes...my neighbors even set them off during daylight hours.  Then when the official "show" started Wednesday night there was even more banging and booming.  When it was finally over and things were relatively quiet, I noticed the smoke alarm in my head was in the next room instead of the basement like it usually is.  Two days later, it's almost back to normal.  Must remember to take earplugs to the ballgame Saturday in case they have fireworks.

Betsy

mema:
As I sat in my duaghters house, watching them get ready to do fireworks I noticed their dog sandy being anxious.  Made me remember how every dog we ever had went bonkers over fireworks.  So I did'nt even venture outside.  Me and sandy held our ears inside.lol       

meme

TP:
Same here, I went outside and we had fireworks all over the place. It was very nice to watch but the sound of any loud noise just sorta ruins it for me. I had my 30th high school reunion last weekend the band was so loud I walked around with an ear plug in my good ear and just smiled at everyone, didn't engage in much of conversation!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version