AN Community > AN Community

ANA Dues Up From Last Year.

<< < (6/7) > >>

arizonajack:

--- Quote from: Ruthie Mac on May 15, 2014, 08:54:40 pm ---Jack,
I have to admit - you make me laugh!!  I'll pay the extra $5 to keep you on the forum. With all due respect to the seriousness of our situations and the value of sincere exchange of information - it does help to have a little levity from the drama. Please keep us laughing...it really helps!!
Ruthie

--- End quote ---

It does my heart good to know that I keep you amused.

A radiologist, a neurosurgeon, and an otologist walk into a bar.
The bartender looks at them and says, "Is this a joke"?

I've got a million of 'em.

MDemisay:
Hi Jack,

Haven't been on in sooooo long, it's good to know you are keeping things lively!!

Between March and June I have been to Florida with my aging Dad who broke 7 ribs on some stairs outside his home on  March 10.
 After a Hospital stay and a short term stay in one of the local nursing homes in the Naples area. He enjoyed it better at home! Securing 24 hour care for him has been something of a task since my mother who's living with him seems to discourage it.

After Father's Day this year she is going to move him back to live in our family owned Nursing Home in Staten Island which is good at least I work there and can keep a watchful eye on him and ensure that he gets the best of care.

Glad to see that you are the Gaurdian of the Humor! I could use a good joke!

Mike

keithmac:

--- Quote from: arizonajack on May 16, 2014, 06:12:02 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ruthie Mac on May 15, 2014, 08:54:40 pm ---Jack,
I have to admit - you make me laugh!!  I'll pay the extra $5 to keep you on the forum. With all due respect to the seriousness of our situations and the value of sincere exchange of information - it does help to have a little levity from the drama. Please keep us laughing...it really helps!!
Ruthie

--- End quote ---

It does my heart good to know that I keep you amused.

A radiologist, a neurosurgeon, and an otologist walk into a bar.
The bartender looks at them and says, "Is this a joke"?

I've got a million of 'em.

--- End quote ---

I'd say many of us need 'em....

mesafinn:
I actually laughed out loud at your bartender joke.

Then again, I'm Irish.

MDemisay:
To All,

The ability to laugh when you feel down can be truly therapeutic, I should know, I'm in Health Care!

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version