Archive > Archives

Distressing throat tickle makes me cough until I gag...ideas???

<< < (3/3)

Battyp:
HI Patt,
  Sounds like you have the same thing I have.  They said at first it was acid reflux but...I didnt' respond to the normal drug therapy which makes me wonder what is really going on.  My son laughs as since surgery I've developed this very weird hiccup that we call the teradactoyl.  I never did it before surgery. 

I just had some soda with breakfast and am now suffering...I know soda is bad but...it came free with my breakfast  LOL

Patti UT:
Hi Battyprincess

Sometimes just water gives me the heartburn. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat or drink, it comes and goes as it pleases, the same with the hacking cough. Never had it before the surgery
Patti UT

Battyp:
I feel your pain!
Aciphex does help I take it when it gets bad.  When I did it two times a day it didn't make a difference with my throat.  I didn't have that problem before surgery either :o(

Brandy Ferguson:
I'm having the same problem 15 months out. It started a few months ago and is happening almost every day. I can feel it happening. If I talk it gets worse. It's a tickle on the AN side of my throat and will cause gagging and yarking if I can't fight it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version