General Category > Inquiries

Update

(1/2) > >>

janitorx:
Well, I met with an otolaryngologist and he answered all of my questions.  I was impressed with his experience, etc.  We agreed on translab surgery because the AN abuts the brain stem.  It is also too large for radiosurgery.  Right now, I am waiting him to get back to me about the date of surgery because he is going to do this with a neurologist. 

He thinks I've had this for about 30 years--maybe a little less.

I know the risks of translab and I am nervous.  I'm at peace w/ losing hearing in my rt ear. 

Sue:
Hi JanitorX   Oooo, sounds like a super hero to me!,

Good luck with your surgery and healing.  I wish you the very best.  Keep us informed.  Curious minds want to know how you are progressing and are also here to support you after your surgery with any of your questions. Isn't it weird how some of us can have this darn thing growing in our heads for such a long time without ever knowing it's there until it's pretty big. Other's find out when they are pretty small.  It's a strange, strange world, I suppose.

Cheering you on in Vancouver USA

Sue

Jim Scott:
janitorx:

I'm pleased to learn that you've settled on a physician you feel good about.  Of course, I join the many others here who wish you all the best as you approach a surgery date.  Try to remain calm and focused.  You'll be O.K.

Jim

krbonner:
Peace of mind about your physicians and treatment plan are critical.  I'm thrilled that you have found it!

Good luck!

Katie

ppearl214:
Have faith in your decision and your choice of dr.. .and know that we are cheering you on! 

{{{HUGGLES}}}

Phyl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version