General Category > AN Issues

Head shaking noise?

(1/3) > >>

Sefra22:
Does anyone else experience a strange sound when you shake your head? It sounds like a "boing-boing" :P, or like a rubber band being pulled inside my head. I don't hear it at any other time, and it's only on the AN side.
Lisa

nancyann:
Hi Lisa:
          I hear a crackling sound when I turn my head side to side, just below the center of my skull.

Ingy M:
Hi,
This is so strange. I just posted a comment on the very same thing.  I haven't been DX with AN...yet. MRI March 3.
When I walk or move my head, I get this feeling in my L ear (problem ear) and head. The best way to describe this is that is feels like my ear drum is moving with each step. A flutter of sorts, with a pressure behind it. The sound is like a flag in the wind..sort of.
Picture a broken window covered with plastic, and the air pressure moves it back and forth. That's what it feels like. No Fluid present.
What the heck is that? 
Nancyann...I also have a crackling at the base of my skull. My GP thinks it's arthritis... 

ingy

nancyann:
Hi Ingy - Yep, I thought it might be arthritis since the sound is so creaky...these old bones....

Joef:
I hate to say it .. but you sound like me ... I would crack my neck all the time .. that can be from the AN

now after the surgery .. I NEVER do .. I even thew away that special pillow I bought !!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version