AN Community > AN Community

drug info help

(1/2) > >>

Battyp:
ok can any of you give me some feedback on lexapro and klonapin?  Saw a new doc today who is recommending I change meds for the depression and add problems I'm having.

Thanks, M

ppearl214:
Hey M,

First... HUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!

I know of Lexapro and Klonapin... I'm not sure what else they have in mind to use it on you for "add problems". I do know what you have shared with me in the past and assume that maybe some of the issues we have discussed may be what else they have in mind for prescribing these drugs.  I know of both of them to be highly used in the treatment of depression.  I can also ask PapaPearl about side affects, depending if you are on any other meds.  You know PapaPearl and how he feels about you! :)

Phyl

Battyp:
Thanks Phyl,  the dr I saw today didn't think they had me on the right depression meds since I also had add.  Said the klonopin would help me sleep.  Mentioned a patch for the add but didnt' give me a name drug.  Chris cracked up when I told him I was going on the patch  LOL 

eyeamneone:
I looking for something to help with anxiety too.  someone recommended xanax to take during anxiety attacks.  i've also heard of the lexapro but don't know much about it. 

eyeamneone:
btw, battyprincess i got your email on my aol, but didn't know how to respond to it.  just wanted to let you know i got it and thanks for the well wishes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version