AN Community > AN Community

Please Help ...

(1/4) > >>

msuscottie:
Hi All,

When I was diagnosed with my AN I found this forum and all of the great people here and it really helped me through my ordeal. I know I'm not the only one that depended on this forum through surgery and now through recovery. I have some friends that are facing other medical issues and there is no such forum for them out there. They are really in the dark and feel alone. Anyway, a few months back I started thinking about ways that I could help others the way you've all helped me. I want to start something that really counts and matters and helps those who need the help.

So .. over the last few months I have been working on a new web site that will give patients an opportunity to connect with one and other the way we've all connected here. We're lucky to have this forum, but not everyone does. I've set up a page that is similar to My Space or Frappr where you can keep track of your friends, update your condition, add photos, blogs, share your story or just lend support to others. I've worked really hard on this and put some money into it so I really hope people use it. I'll probably never recoup the costs, but if people use it, it will be well worth it.

Anyway, You are the first people I'm telling about this site and I'd really appreciate it if, at the very least, you could go in and set up a profile. It won't take more than a few minutes and I think this could turn out to be a really great thing. Please check it out and pass the word on if you like what you see. The website is: www.patient-network.com.

Thanks so much everyone, I really appreciate your support.

Battyp:
Scottie I will do this under one condition!  You keep posting baby pictures of addison!  :o)

I'd be happy to help you out. ;D

msuscottie:
Thanks so much Batty ...

and for you Aunt Batty ...

http://msuscottie.com/images/June%202006%20019.jpg

Battyp:
awww..how precious! 
Awesome website...I couldn't decide if I was a smurfette or a pimp  LOL 

msuscottie:
LoL, thanks for registering ... I think if our little AN community to jump start that site, it could be extremely helpful for a lot of people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version