AN Community > AN Community

Hi from Stanford

(1/3) > >>

flier58:
Hello everyone,
Just had my mask fitting and CT done.  Waiting whether I need new MRI.  If not I can go to the hotel and begin my CK treatment
tomorrow.  Again keep me in your thoughts and prayers.  Just 3 more days.  Thanks to all, especially Marystro, for your guidance in this difficult trip. I'll keep you posted but for time being everything is a breeze.
Sincerely,
Flier58

Obita:
Hello Flier58:

Good luck to you.  I sure wish there was a calendar on here.  I can never remember who is getting what treatment and when.

I will be thinking of you the next three days.  Die tumor die!!

Kathy

marystro:
Hi Flyer,

Take it easy at the hotel while you are waiting.  I know it's anxiety but once you are done with the first treatment, you will understand what I mean "it's a breeze"!   My thoughts are with you.  Everything will work out fine.

Mary

P.S. Don't forget to go to the California Cafe on Willow Road (I think) near Stanford on the last day of treatment for that Napa Valley celebratory toast - a time honored tradition of ANers after CK started by Mark!!!  ;)

ppearl214:
Hey Flier!

You are absolutely going to "fly" through treatments!  Whatta breeze and you are going to do great!  I slept through my treatments... even with Chipmunk Christmas music playing! (and it was Easter time!)

Before you know it, it's done, you'll sit back and say to yourself "gawd, what was I so nervous about?" and will be surprised how well you are going to do during treatment.

Watch for the "roaming eye" during the CK... when you lay there and see the CK machine, you'll know what I speak. Someone told me about it before my treatment and when I saw the "roaming eye", I busted out laughing... other post CK will know what I reference!

Best of luck and good wishes to you!
Phyl

matti:
Hi Flier -  I had my surgery at Stanford, with a wonderful outcome. The CK center is awesome as well, you are in the best of hands!!!

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!! 

hugs,
Cheryl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version