AN Community > AN Community

6-Month MRI on Wednesday ...

(1/2) > >>

msuscottie:
Actually, I guess this would be my 8-month since my last surgery was Febuary 1st, or my 25-month since my first surgery was in October of 2004. Anyway, this is the one where we hope it's showing no growth or else I'll need to start thinking about Gamma after already having 2 surgeries. I think I've done my time. Leave me alone you G.D. tumor!

Crazycat:
Yes, I'd feel the same way. I'll do what the doctors recommend. For instance, I didn't even know what "translab" was until I joined this forum a couple of months after my surgery. They knew what the best course for me was given the condition I was in. Different surgical approaches were not mentioned at all - there was no time for quibbling.. Yet, I'm fairly certain that "translab" was what I had.

Best wishes on Wednesday Scott!!

Paul

Obita:
You have done more than your time Scottie. 

Best of luck Wed.  Kathy

GM:
Good luck on your MRI !!    Death to the !@#$ tumor!    :)

Battyp:
I'm putting on my pirate socks for you weds!  Hope all goes well.  I've had a few post mri's and they always make me anxious..my next is in December.  This time I won't be able to get the results before the dr  LOL  I think they found out my trick :o(  Keep us updated!  Kisses to Addison from her aunti Michelle  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version