General Category > AN Issues

Headaches when I wake in the morning --

<< < (4/4)

Dismas72:
Hello Pat,

Sorry that you have to make these tough decissions, But be assured that you have found a very good forum and many different experiences. I found it heplful to be able to hear everyones storys when I was going through the finding out process. Try to take it in and not freak out. Remamber you will be ok!!

First off that you are in Minnesota I hope you are looking into the Mayo Clinic!!  Some of the best and I can personally tell you that Dr Link & Neff are very good, straight forward and honest Dr's and will help with ALL the options available to you. I made the long journey from Akron Ohio to go there and don't regret a mile of it!!   I had the "Sub Occipital Craniotamy" and stayed about 1 week at St Marys Hosp.  My tumor was also 2.7cm, but pushing on my brain stem and it had to be removed.     

Looking back I  remember having the feeling of a stiff neck all the time and "tension" like headaches, nothing like the ones after my surgery but different.  I think alot of time thinking about your symptoms can be exhausting for you and overwhelming.  PLease know alot of people will be thinking and praying for you..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version