AN Community > ANA Meetings

local support group?

(1/2) > >>

kzanana:
Does anyone know if there is a support group in the Tacoma/Seattle Washington area?

MShea:
Thank you for your interest in ANA Local Support Groups.  There is an active Local Support Group in Seattle.  For additional information, you may visit the ANAUSA website, www.ANAUSA.org, click the support groups link and search by state.  Please contact the ANA National Office if you would like additional information.

Melanie Hutchins
ANA Support Group Coordinator

moe:
Hi kzanana!
There IS a support group in Covington, and we are supposed to be meeting sometime in Jan or Feb, but the leader hasn't gotten back to me. (I am the the "co leader" but don't really do much yet!)
Keep checking, I will also send you a PM. The leader is not on this forum.
Maureen

Barb909:
Hi Seattle area friends. I have thought of starting one or helping with continuing the Seattle group, but am stuck on where to meet. I live in Edmonds and I know of a few folks close by here and north (almost to the border). I, too, am anxious to get together with local folks. Any thoughts on what kind of place we could meet that does not charge for using the space?

Barb

moe:
Hi Barb,

I don't know of any places. What about the meeting place in Covington where we met last time?

That is somewhat central to all these areas. I know there is a lady in Belfair.

Anyway, would love to be able to attend the next meeting. Feb 14-30 I will not be available :(
Maureen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version