Treatment Options > Radiation / Radiosurgery

CyberKnife Journey at Stanford

<< < (20/21) > >>

DanFouratt:
Thanks for sharing.  I am three weeks post CK and feel great.  My hearing is worse but the docs said it would get batter over time. 
Thank you for confirming.

Dan

SP:
Hi Jessica!!
It's great to hear from you and thank you for sharing your latest news, it was really heartening to read -- it's wonderful you are doing well !
It's definitely great not to have the worry of an MRI for 3 years   :D

my best,

Stella

mwatto:
So happy to hear your news! My own uptick of symptoms turned out to be TMJ - having to use a night splint which I dont like at all. My AN also shrank a bit more with March MRI this year- but then I got Covid so I do feel a bit anxious if that made a difference- wont know tho till next year. Your good news gives us all hope!

Gtmochi:
Hi Stella!

Thank you! And it was so wonderful to read your last update ( better late than never!) and it's so great to hear you're doing so well.  I am looking forward to no MRIs for a while, that's for sure!

Gtmochi:
Hi, Michelle!

Thank you! You know, my audiologist suggested the same thing -  that TMJ could be to blame. I have a night guard/splint (I call it my bitey - lol) but maybe I'm working my jaw more these days. As for COVID, I've had it a few times (yay, me). The first was at the beginning of the pandemic (pre-vaccine), and the other, I think, after I got the second booster. In between, I had an MRI, and it was one of those no-changers. I will say that while COVID was having its way with me, my tinnitus and facial feelings went up. All of this is to say -- I had a similar experience, but in the end, COVID didn't affect the growth/shrinking at all. I hope that sets your heart at ease a bit, especially since your AN has already gotten a bit smaller :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version