Treatment Options > Microsurgical Options

Welcome Baaack!!!

(1/2) > >>

Mama R:
Debbie - It is so GOOD to hear you are up, about and coping well. After all you have been through I can hardly talk about my experience when people ask..Yours is much more juicy! You are a real trouper..

I had no singing but apparently I was jibbering about coyotes and pictures of my family on the walls of my ICU room!!  I am so blessed to have had only a 5 hour surgery, a tumor that was completely & more simply pealed away from the nerve, and the worst that happened was I was pretty GREEN for the 3 hours in recovery (which I don't even recall) sleepless nights from steroids and headaches which are gradually ceasing and almost nil. I was actually gardening Saturday...(Although I must say I am whipped since then!)

The support from my family,friends and this forum has been incredible. THANK YOU, ALL!!

P.S. People are still bringing me dinners. (Only wish I could taste it!)

Kaybo:
Ohio Also~
So glad that you are doing so well and that you had a pretty good go of it!!  Gardening will ALWAYS make you better, in my book!
K

leapyrtwins:
Ohio Also -

nice to see you back, postie!  And I'm glad your surgery was only 5 hours and that you are doing well  :)

All the talk about jibbering and singing is making me wonder what I did in the recovery room before they moved me to ICU.  I only recall waking up in ICU, but I'm sure before they would have moved me there, I would have had to wake up in recovery.  Wonder what embarrassing things I did  ???

Don't worry too much about your taste, chances are it will return.

Jan

Melissa778:
Welcome back.  Glad to hear all is going so well.

Melissa

Denisex2boys:
Oh it is sooo' good to hear from you and that you are doing well!

I hope my recovery is good too - I will really miss gardening this year if I can't do it ........  ((((HUGS))))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version