General Category > AN Issues

Seven Year Wait and Watcher

(1/1)

bob.e:
Now at seven years waiting-watching.  No treatments, no problems.  Just checking in.  Good luck everyone!

PS I tried to continue the thread from last year but it ended up in the archives, so started new topic.

kjmema:
Wow 7 years.  Maybe I need to learn a bit of patience.  That is great and gives us watch and waiters much hope.  Lets hope you can just wait forever....

Sheryl:
Another "wait and watcher" signing in.  Discovered incidentally in November, 2001 at about 9 mm (was told it may have been under read and could be slightly larger).  Last MRI at the five-year point was measured at 12 mm with no change in the past two years - could even be a "tad smaller".  Hardly any symptoms.  I should say, though, that my "buddy" is on the 9th cranial nerve rather than 8th.  Was told I could graduate to MRI's every two years but not sure psychologically if I want to wait that amount of time - think I'll request yearly basis for now. 
Sheryl

Derek:
Just wondered how many 'wait and watchers' we actually have in our exclusive club? I will be at the 5 years stage in March and hopefully my next annual MRI scan in April will give me a further 12 months extension...watch this space!

Derek

rezski:
I am early in the game as I have only been diagnosed for less than 2 years. Last summer I got my first official wait for 1 more year "award"!  i hope my luck holds out.
Caroline

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version