General Category > AN Issues

Where in the world did my AN come from?

(1/3) > >>

Palace:
 8)

Hi People:

With the talk about where we will spend the holiday season, I was thinking about yours and my AN.  

I'm English and Czech!  (with some Polish)  So that equils an English and Czech foreign Acoustic Neuroma!   ::)

That is my last laugh of the year!  So, a white female with an English and Czechoslovakian Acoustic Neuroma.

So a new thread and survey..... :-*

Bye for now,

Palace

ppearl214:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm... ok, mine came from.........oh, heck...

Palace, you got me on this one... :)

Phyl

Sue:
Mine is pretty much Western Europen AN.   Since my hobby is genealogy, I can be much more specific than that...but that might take too long!!  British Isles, some German, a little Swiss, and one molecule of Italian since I found out that my 11th great grandfather was the first Italian immigrant and he arrived about 1632 to New Amsterdam.  He was killed on Long Island by Indians. He has a placque in Battery Park - Pietro Cesare Alberti.  I thought that was sooooo cool. 

Sue in Vancouver

Obita:
Irish, Irish, Irish, Irish with a speck of German.  Good grief, no wonder it took me forever to go to the doctor. 

Me, stubborn?  How could I not be?

Sue:  That is SO neat.  I too, am into genealogy big time.  I needed something to do while on my AN disability leave and got hooked for good. 

rezski:
3/4 Russian - 1/4 German :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version