Post-Treatment > Post-Treatment

Strange feeling in left arm.

(1/2) > >>

Mia:
Had GK in May this year. Are doing ok, except som headache.
Yesterday I got a kind of tickling or like the  left arm are going to fall a sleep, still have it.
Have someone had it like this?
Think I am going to call the doctor tomorrow if it not goes away.

Mia

Yvette:
Hi Mia, I only had that feeling before surgery. Let us know what your doc says. Take care, Yvette

linnilue:
Oh yes, I had/have that, it comes and goes.  Today my husband noticed I was really dragging my left leg and my arm/ was tingling.  I have had this intermittently for more than 2 years.  But you should call your neurologist and talk to him about it.  I had linac and I had damage from the radiation.  I'm not saying that that is your case at all, it is just my experience but let your doctor know tomorrow.

Mia:
Hello

The doctor means it has nothing to do with my AN. So I hope it will just go away.

Mia

Lorenzo:
interesting that. I have the same kind of problem, on and off, in my right hand and right foot. AN is on left. Haven't mentioned it to the docs here, they'll probably just laugh at me (behind my back, face to face they'll just ignore me instead!), maybe I should mention it to Stanford, they'd have a much better response. Then again, might be too much work on the PC!

I'll be interested to see what other have to say here.

Ciao, Lorenzo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version