General Category > AN Issues

cinnamon update!

(1/3) > >>

cinnamon:
Hello gang,

I haven't posted in awhile but I have checked in time to time to see how everyone is doing. I know some of you are looking forward to July but I won't be able to go. Some updates on myself. I have been back to work full time since October 16th. My husband and I have started the process of adopting a child from china since we are unable to have a child of our own. I have been doing the paperchasing thing. Boy it is involved!!!

It has been 8 months since I had my surgery. My eye still does not blink. I have noticed it does not need lubricating near as much recently. It bothers me because I can only smile a little to keep things even. I miss my big beautiful smile showing my white teeth. My forhead does not move at all. Reading some of your posts, I guess it will just be awhile. My face only started moving on the left side on December the 1st. It is still good to get some encouragement because I have been thinking about it more lately. Everyone hears understands. I guess things come in spurts??? I am pretty much back to normal with my physical abilities. I am look forward to home projects this summer. Any thoughts on facial therapists and what they can do since the face is moving some??

Lisa

Battyp:
Thanks for the update Lisa! Let us know when you get your new bundle!

Jim Scott:
cinnamon:

Good to see you back!  Congratulations on your notable progress.  Unfortunately, I can't personally be of any help regarding facial therapists and what they can do.  However, I'm sure other posters can - and will - have some advice for you.

You are living proof that 'time heals'.  Look forward to reading more from you.  :)

Jim

cinnamon:
Thanks Jim and Battyprincess!

Time truly does heal. It is amazing to me how far I have come. Apparently it didn't teach me patience as much as I need since I have been spending time thinking why it isn't even better. I am okay. Others seem to think I am progressing extremely well. I guess you always want more. Still want to know what others think about facial therapy though.

Lisa

ppearl214:
Lisa,

I know it has been a bit rough for you, but you are doing wonderfully... day by day, inch by inch.  You know you can count on us to be here for you, give you massive huggles :-* if you need them.. our shoulders and good ears as well.. hang in there hun.....

xoxoxo
Phyl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version