The spring, fall and winter seasons are packed full of marathons, IRONMAN events, fun runs, walks, polar plunges and even recumbent bike events. Use the links below to get ideas:
- The Great Brain Freeze - benefiting the Acoustic Neuroma Association
- Other types of active events
(Note: Walk4Hearing donates 40% of money raised back to ANA. If you plan to join a Walk4Hearing, please notify ANA so that we can assist you in promoting TEAM ANA at the walk.)
If physical challenges aren’t your thing, be creative and put your own talents to good use for ANA.
- Are you a musician? Host a local concert for ANA.
- Do you have a flair for hospitality? Host a house party or cook-off for ANA.
- Is Etsy your “go to” website? Gather your crafty and creative friends to make and sell crafts at local festivals or school fairs with proceeds supporting ANA.
- Are you a business owner? Designate one day to donate a portion of all sales/services to ANA.
The possibilities are unlimited. Join TEAM ANA and show us what you can do.