AN Community > AN Community

Good Morning!

(1/690) > >>

thecakes:
       All of you {health} head people have a great day.  I will vacume the living room, do my cross word puzzle-good for the brain.  Go to my sons game and the library.

matti:
Good afternoon Cakes! Wow seems like we have some of the same things on our "to do" list. I finished my vacumming a while ago, and I also do crossword puzzles. I really started to get into them after my AN surgery, hoping that it helps with the memory problem. I think it does! I usually devote a half hour or so a night, make sure I get it done before my reality tv comes on. My boys are grown now and I really miss those days of going to all their games. It was so much fun.

have a great day!
matti

ppearl214:
Hi cakes and Matti,

Well, slaving away here at work... my bosses won't stay out of my office, my Israeli customers are driving me crazy, weekly staff meeting at 1:30pm and on the phone with Beth Israel re: my CK appt and with BC/BS to determine my coverage for treatment.

I think I need more coffee! :)

Happy Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras to you all! :)

Phyl

matti:
Happy Mardi Gras to you too!

Sorry your day is a stressful one, hope it all turns out ok. Just keep thinking about the great vacation you, your boyfriend and his family will be taking soon.

Have a great day!

matti

ppearl214:
thanks matti... wasnt' too stressful overall, but having one of my headaches tonight (extra credit points for the accentuated facial numbness today!)  Oh, boy, am I the lucky one! :)

...and you are soooooooo right!  Bf and I have been emailing today how I can't be rude to the French when I get there... he takes all the fun out of travels, ya know? ;)

Hoping you all had a good day and are feeling great!

Phyl

--- Quote from: matti on February 28, 2006, 03:35:22 pm ---Happy Mardi Gras to you too!

Sorry your day is a stressful one, hope it all turns out ok. Just keep thinking about the great vacation you, your boyfriend and his family will be taking soon.

Have a great day!

matti

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version