AN Community > AN Community

Hey Guys im swinging in again

(1/4) > >>

Survival Nate:
Hey guys just sayin hi I hope you all are doing good im 2 yrs without a MRI, and feeling good. Found this Supplement that has changed my life. Stopped wearing my hearing aid to lazy to grab them in the morning LOL ;D

Nate

chelsmom:
Hi Nate,

Good to hear from you.  What supplement did you find and what is it doing for you?  Also, what have you been up to?

Take care,

Michelle

Survival Nate:
Well I had a friend here tell me about it, its called Miracle Mineral Supplement, I started taking it about a week ago and it has blown my mind, I dont know how but it helped mellow the nerves out on my face, and givin me energy and picked my mood up alot. I recommend it to everyone know, BUT research it for your self dont take my word on it.

I was working for a company LAFARGE NA taking care of there network and the KC plant, it paid salary and they wanted me to work 23/7 LOL so I said no I work to live NOT live to work - and quit im a stay at home dad again so I got time to get on the boards more

Brendalu:
Nate,
We've all been wondering about you!  You have been missed.  Sorry about your job.  It seems some employers don't think that there is life beyond work!  I'm sure that you make a terrific stay at home Dad.  Are you still in KC?  Keep us informed about your supplement.................  I've missed your graphics and computer wizzardry (is that a word?) Anyway good to have you back.
Brenda

Survival Nate:
yea im in KC now. missing SC lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version