General Category > AN Issues

New Category Sub Item

(1/1)

Doc:
I think its time board administrators considered adding “Scleral Lens” as a topic within the “Treatment Options” category of this forum. It’s an effective enough treatment that it should be given notoriety on the front page of the forum.

Jill Marie:
Doc,

I of course agree!  Some of the posters that have gotten the lens might have gotten it sooner if information was more readily available about the lens.  It would be nice to have the posts altogether so you don't have to hunt for information about the lens.  Glad you suggested it.  Jill Marie

Kerrybr92:
I agree too. I have had the lens since 2012. Luckily I had a Doctor who thought I might be a candidate  but it certainly was before we were talking about it here. Now we all know more about it.  I would love others to have the opportunity to use one.

Doc:
This is so true. I would have had my Lens years ago.

--- Quote from: Jill Marie on October 04, 2015, 04:00:40 pm ---...Some of the posters that have gotten the lens might have gotten it sooner if information was more readily available... 

Jill Marie

--- End quote ---

ColleenS:
I would like to learn more about it - if I need it. It does sound like it really helps if you have the dry eye issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version