Author Topic: Dr. Chang at Stanford / radiation  (Read 2685 times)

Sueoelke

Dr. Chang at Stanford / radiation
« on: July 08, 2015, 09:05:22 am »
I've seen quite a few messages with great feedback regarding Dr. Chang at Stanford for radiation treatment.  Can anybody provide Dr. Chang's first name?  I'm assuming it is Dr. Steven D. Chang, but just want to confirm.  Also, does anybody have any recent info/opinions on both him and the Stanford facility in general?  This afternoon I'm seeing a local radiation doctor in Milwaukee who I was referred to by my ENT and neurosurgeon.  He also came highly recommended by a close friend who works at another hospital in the area.  I just want to keep my options open and seek a 2nd opinion. 
Diagnosed 2/2015 with 3.2cm left side AN.
Translab 5/20/2014
2nd Translab 2/2015

feline

Re: Dr. Chang at Stanford / radiation
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 01:32:49 pm »
The facility is very nice everyone was very helpful and dr Steven Chang was one of the main doctors that performed my translab surgery 1 year ago and I feel he and the rest of his team did a great job and again all very nice highly recommend him
Walnut size AN removed on June 30 2014 at Stanford with Dr Chang and Dr Blevins facial paralysis, no blink ,no hearing but otherwise feel good otherwise

ANGuy

Re: Dr. Chang at Stanford / radiation
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 02:09:04 pm »
Okay, sorry, I read the first part of your signature regarding the 3.2cm AN and failed to read the part about how you already had it reduced/removed.  Disregard what I posted and please accept my apology for getting it wrong the first time.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 02:11:41 pm by ANGuy »
Diagnosed June 2014 1cm AN at 47 years of age.  Had fluctuating symptoms since 2006.    6 mos MRI (Dec 2014) showed no growth, MRI  in July 2015 showed no growth.  MRI Jan 2016 showed no growth.  MRI Aug 2016 showed no growth.  I'm gonna ride the WW train as long as I can.