Author Topic: Resolving Banance Problems with Cerebellar Exercises  (Read 3610 times)

deanbellavia

Resolving Banance Problems with Cerebellar Exercises
« on: February 22, 2015, 09:51:27 am »
Hi:

I have been a doctor of Bio-Engineering working in the health field since 1970.  I had Gamma Knife surgery in 2001 for my vestibular schwannoma, reducing it by 32%.  My balance was destroyed after surgery and I had constant severe eye and cerebellum pain for many months; not from the surgery, but from my lack of balance.  In that time, I figured that since my left inner ear was compromised, giving my cerebellum false information, that if I could "reset" my cerebellum, I could regain my balance...it worked.  It took many weeks of doing these semicircular canal exercises daily, until I started noticing progress.  Today, I only need to do these exercises once or twice a month to keep my cerebellum happy.  Today, I don't have balance problems, as long as I do these exercises.

Our 6th sense, our somatosensory system, coordinates all of our body functions, especially balance, and the cerebellum is the key to its health.  When the cerebellum is out of wack, there is a lot of static in your brain that produces "senior moments"...at any age.  By resetting your cerebellum, this static is removed and memory returns...I have proven this with myself and senior friends who were having too many senior moments.  In the past, when I was a part of this forum, I noticed that many young people with acoustic neuromas were having memory problems; it has nothing to do with age, it has to do with a somatosensory system that needs attention by resetting the cerebellum.

If you want a a PDF of the exercises, email me.

Thank you,
Dr. Dino
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 11:09:17 pm by deanbellavia »
Dr. Dino

Ugne3030

Re: Resolving Banance Problems with Cerebellar Exercises
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 08:42:48 pm »
Dr. D

I would be very interested in seeing these exercises and see if they could help me. How do we go about it?

Mimispree

• HUG A NURSE TODAY!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 11:48:22 am »
Dr. Dino:

Maybe those interested in the exercises can email you so you can attach the PDF in a reply email.  I am going to email you right now because I am desperate for any help with dizziness/balance issues.  Perhaps I can bring a copy with me to my medical team in early March.  They will be focusing on improving my balance and memory issues.

Thank you,
Michelle
2.8cm Trigeminal Neuralgia tumor removed Translabyrinthine approach on July 31, 2014 at the University of Utah Health Center.
Dr. Clough Shelton and Dr. William Couldwell.
SSD; Right side facial paralysis; Poor right eye sight; Dizzy 24/7; Eyelid implant 02/215; Sense of humor intact.

NYLady

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 01:06:18 pm »
Hi Michelle....

Try Googling Cerebellum Exercises for Balance....several sites come up with exercises...even somef rom You Tube.

Hope you are feeling somewhat better. I can see us all trying these thanks to Dr. D.

Everything is worth a shot at this point!

Best as always to you

NYL