General Category > AN Issues

here comes the air pressure!!!! are you feeling it?

(1/1)

ewhitese:
Here I sit in unusually warm weather for November but I see the arctic out break coming.  I am on the east coast, still in the extended summer weather.  Watching the snow coming over the weather map.  Wondering how the sudden pressure change is going to hit me tomorrow and Thursday.  If the weather has effected you today how about a shout out.  I am not effected yet but I am going to post as soon as I get over run by the arctic blast.  Let us know how many of us are effected by the weather and what problems come with it.

Echo:
For me the pressure changes always bring a wonky head and ADVIL becomes my best friend for a day or two.  I'm in Ontario and yesterday was unseasonably warm, today is much cooler.  I'm definitely feeling some pressure but nothing serious.  I'm struggling more right now trying to get used to the darkness this time of year.  Bring back the sunshine!!!  8)

Cathie

ewhitese:
The front has just arrived, it is 7:00pm the temperature has been falling since about 4:00pm.  I did not have any head pain to speak of during the afternoon.  I noticed an increase in tinnitus around 6:00pm and am beginning to notice pressure in my temples.  But no headache. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version