Author Topic: Always Strive to Achieve Be never Satisfied  (Read 3127 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Always Strive to Achieve Be never Satisfied
« on: November 10, 2014, 04:41:38 am »
To All My Friends,

It has dawned upon me, in this early morning hour, to wake up and spread the news that there is always something some little detail in your life that if it gets the right attention might make life better for someone else. So, always strive to make the littlest detail better and you will always be happy!

There shall always be challenges for us as AN patients and former patients but look to make little tweaks and you will never be bored!

That is the good news that I realized so early this morning, that I got up and wanted to share as you enjoy your morning cup of coffee meditate on that! Have a Happy Monday all!

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Re: Always Strive to Achieve Be never Satisfied
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 09:39:22 am »
and be forever grateful that we all have this great resource that others are not so fortunate to have! That is being able to rely on each other for strength in adversity!

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!