Author Topic: Eye throbbing... related to my intracochlear schwannoma?  (Read 2818 times)

anothereveryman

Eye throbbing... related to my intracochlear schwannoma?
« on: August 19, 2014, 08:30:09 pm »
I was wondering if anyone else who has had one of these tumors or some similar to it, pre-surgery, experienced throbbing sensations that feel like they're IN the eye socket, or the lid. On my deaf/tumored side I'm getting these quivering sensations. They are not painful but they are scary because I'd rather not lose an eye as well as an ear (I'm fully deaf on the side with the tumor).

I read this could be stress/allergy related but I've never experienced this kind of thing before now. Is there any possible connection? I'm going to House Clinic tomorrow for an evaluation but I'd still like input.

thedales7

Re: Eye throbbing... related to my intracochlear schwannoma?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 05:35:37 am »
I have an intracochlear schwannoma and I have definitely experienced the eyelid quivering. I determined it was stress related... In particular crying or extreme stress.  I'm sure it's the same for you...weird isn't it? Mine is so bad sometime I swear people can see it when talking to me!
3mm? (I was in such shock i can't remember! )intracochlear AN/ intralabyrintnine schwannoma right ear
60% low and mid frequency hearing loss
Watch and wait