Strange hoe this world goes-just last night I felt a pain running between my lower jaw to my left ear, and I have a 1.4 cm x .5 x.? in that left ear, diagnosed February 28 in an MRI and grown 2mm? since then, MRI done two weeks ago. I'd say it is part of the symptom syndrome. I am seeing some doctors over the next few weeks to discuss the next step having been in watch and wait. I was also told I had the luxury of time, but now, with it still growing, I guess doctors want to inform me of options.
You have to be proactive. I was burying my head in the sand thinking if I kept really busy this would go away, but there's no denying this thing is up/in there; the syptoms have definitely changed life as I knew it. So I made the appointments, read this board/forum, and hope the doctors my original ENT recommended are the best. Meanwhile I try to understand the three types of surgeries, and the differences of gamma and cyber.
I'd love to go to House but it's too far if I have complications-NYC is where I will have treatment. Maybe Winthrop-there is a Dr. Haas there I have read about.
Take care of yourself. Don't be afraid. Good luck. One day at a time.