General Category > AN Issues

Hi all!

(1/2) > >>

MAlegant:
Hope all is well, wishing good health to my old friends and good luck to the newbies.

Life is good with me, I'm doing well though still suffer facial pain which I am managing with yoga and meditation and an occassional percocet.  Lately my doctors seem concerned about my right pupil which has decided to change size, independent of its left side partner.

If anything my slight facial weakness has gotten worse and my right eyelid is drooping a bit.  Not too concerned about this and still pretty happy to be alive.  I sense an MRI in my future.

Training now for a duathlon, and maybe a triathlon.

Changed jobs (less stress) and that helps.

Catch me up people!

Hugs,
Marci

Kaybo:
Marci~
SO GOOD to hear from you!  I'm not on here very much these days but happened to be here today and saw your post!!  Sorry you have had some "issues" but still have that great attitude, I see...that's all we can do, huh?  Does your new job involve music?  Isn't that what you did before? Just glad it is less stressful for you!

How exciting about the duathlon - I try to exercise most days but still have trouble running much of a distance - it is weird...I can go hard & forever on a machine but not out running.  The only thing I can figure is that I am somehow over taxing my little brain with all the outside forces.  I have worked up jogging as much as I can and walk 2-5 miles - I think I could do more if I had someone to run with!!

So glad you are doing well!
K   ;D

Jim Scott:
Hi, Marci and welcome back!

It's been awhile (10 months) but who's counting?   ;)

I'm sorry to learn of your post-op complications but you seem to be dealing with them very well.  Kudos to you for your positive attitude!

Jim

mindyandy:
Wow Marci welcome back. I'm sorry to hear your having issues. We are all here for you.  ;)

Mindy

leapyrtwins:
Wow Marci it's been a while.

Good to see you!   ;D

I can totally relate to the new job/less stress scenario.  I started a new job a week ago and my stress level has come way down.

Jan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version